The Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA) is dedicated exclusively to presenting exhibitions of contemporary art, architecture, and design.
If you are passionate about contemporary art and new ideas, SMoCA eagerly asks you to join as a member. Join the SMoCA community and receive a full year of free, unlimited admission and a wide range of benefits, including invitations to exclusive Members-only events, from exhibition previews and art tours to lectures and literary, film, and performing arts programs. Not familiar with contemporary art? SMoCA offers in-depth presentations with guest speakers, causal discussions with curators, gallery talks, docent led tours and fun arts instruction activities. We provide educational programs for children, teens, students, teachers, families and adults of all ages for each of the exhibitions.
Call 480-874-4609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As a non-profit arts organization, your membership provides greatly appreciated financial support. Thank you for your commitment to SMoCA. Please join today and make contemporary art happen.
SMoCA is under the parent organization of the Scottsdale Cultural Council. The Scottsdale Cultural Council is a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) management organization that administers the arts and cultural affairs of the City of Scottsdale, Arizona, and manages SMoCA, the Scottsdale Center for the Arts, and the Scottsdale Public Art Program. This means that you are signing up for a membership to Scottsdale Cultural Council and receive benefits to all the organizations!
Become a member of the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art.
Check out our NEW Friends of SMoCA Membership program too. Scroll down below for more details!
1.) E-Mail email@example.com
2.) Join On-Line by visiting The Performing Arts Website
3.) Mail membership application to SMoCA, 7380 E. 2nd St., Scottsdale, AZ 85251
4.) Fax your application to 480.874.4655
5.) Call in your application to the Membership office 480.874.4609
Download the application, click here
- Free, unlimited admission to SMoCA (visit as many times as you wish).
- 10% discount at the SMoCA and the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts retail stores.
- Invitations to members’ only events for SMoCA and the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts.
ALL OF SOLO BENEFITS , PLUS :
- Two membership cards (this can be for your mom, friend, brother – they have to live at your address though).
- Advance e-mail notice of Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts events and performances with early ticket-buying opportunities (this is important to remember because Steve Martin sold out quickly). Please provide your e-mail address to receive advance notices.
- Two free tickets to Scottsdale Arts Festival (this means no waiting in line).
- Discounts on workshops, summer camps, lecture series at SMoCA and the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts.
ALL DUET BENEFITS , PLUS :
- Four complimentary guest passes to SMoCA (for when you have visitors).
- Reciprocal memberships to more than 38 modern and contemporary museums throughout the United States (the participating museums brochure is sent with your membership cards).
- Discounts on any Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts ticket purchase
ALL CONTRIBUTING BENEFITS , PLUS :
- Six guest passes to SMoCA
- 15% Discount on purchases at the SMoCA and the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts retail stores.
ALL SUSTAINING BENEFITS , PLUS :
- Invitation to SMoCA private exhibitions tours
- One two-for-one Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts ticket voucher
- Recognition in the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts playbill and on Donors Wall of Honor
PRESIDENTS CLUB $1,250
ALL SUPPORTING BENEFITS , PLUS :
- 10 guest passes to SMoCA
- Invitation to Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts season preview, includes advance ticket purchase and priority seating opportunities
- Premier Member Lounge invitations to exhibition openings and events
- Handling fee waived on Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts ticket purchases
For patrons interested in contributing at higher levels (thank you!), there is the Friends of SMoCA and SMoCA sponsorship opportunities. Please email us with the link below for more information:
Modern and Contemporary Museum Reciprocal Membership Program
In response to an expressed interest by its donors to receive reciprocal benefits at art museums whose exhibition focus coincides more with their “home” institution, The Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago (MCA) began a reciprocal membership program designed specifically to promote relationships among the generous supporters of contemporary and modern arts museums nationwide.
Reciprocal membership begins at the Contributing level ($150). Qualifying members of participating museums are entitled to all basic membership privileges when visiting a reciprocal institution. For example, benefits for Mod/Co membership card holders would include: free admission during regular museum hours, member's admission pricing for special ticketed exhibition, discounts in museum store, discounts on museum parking, and discounts on tickets to film screenings and performances.
The list of Modern and Contemporary Museums include:
Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo, NY
Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum, Ridgefield, CT
Artpace San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
Aspen Art Museum, Aspen, CO
Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art, Boulder, CO
Contemporary Art Center of Virginia, Virginia Beach, VA
Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
Contemporary Arts Center, Cincinnati, OH
Contemporary Arts Center, New Orleans, LA
Contemporary Arts Museum Houston, Houston, TX
Contemporary Jewish Museum, San Francisco, CA
Contemporary Museum, Baltimore, MD
The Contemporary Museum, Honolulu, HI
Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts, Wilmington, DE
Des Moines Art Center, Des Moines, IA
Georgia O’Keeffe Museum, Santa Fe, NM
Hammer Museum, Los Angeles, CA
The Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston, MA
The Institute of Contemporary Art, Philadelphia, PA
Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, Kansas City, MO
Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions (LACE), Los Angeles, CA
Madison Museum of Contemporary Art, Madison, WI
Mattress Factory, Pittsburgh, PA
Missoula Art Museum, Missoula, MT
Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, Fort Worth, TX
Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago, IL
Museum of Contemporary Art, Cleveland, OH
Museum of Contemporary Art, Denver, CO
Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles, CA
Museum of Contemporary Art, San Diego, CA
Museum of Contemporary Native Arts, Santa Fe, NM
New Museum of Contemporary Art, New York, NY
The Phillips Collection, Washington, DC
Santa Monica Museum of Art, Santa Monica, CA
Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, Scottsdale, AZ
SITE Santa Fe, Santa Fe, NM
Urban Institute for Contemporary Arts, Grand Rapids, MI
Walker Art Center, Minneapolis, MN
Wexner Center for the Arts, Columbus, OH
DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE to Museums and Benefits. CLICK HERE.
Membership Office: 480.874.4609
Membership Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Address: SMoCA, 7380 E. 2nd St., Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Membership Office hours:
8 am - 5 pm Monday – Friday
12 pm - 5 pm Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday
12 pm - 9 pm Thursday, Friday & Saturday
Closed on Monday
SMoCA Retail Store: 480.874.4666
SMoCA Office: 480.874.4671
SMoCA Email: SMoCA@sccarts.org